Sometimes photos can not convey all those impressions that overwhelmed you at the time of shooting. Thanks to the tools Adobe Lightroom Classic CC you can edit photos on your computer and convey your emotions. Adobe Lightroom Classic CC provides a set of simple but powerful tools and advanced features for creating incredible photos!
Add colors, make dim photos bright and vivid, remove objects that are accidentally in the frame, and adjust the tilt of the images. Organize photos on your computer and share them in any convenient way.
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC is all the tools you need to work with digital photos in a single desktop application.
Perfect your favorite shots.
Sometimes photos can not convey all those impressions that overwhelmed you at the time of shooting. Now, thanks to the tools Lightroom Classic CC, you can edit photos on your computer and convey your emotions. Add colors, make dim photos bright and vivid, remove objects that are accidentally in the frame, and adjust the tilt of the images. In addition, the latest version has higher performance, and you can work even faster than before.
- Updated application Lightroom Classic CC with improved performance allows you to import photos, use the preview function and instantly switch between the modules "Library" and "Development".
- With the help of masking tools in the range, you can easily select areas and objects to edit, depending on their color, brightness or depth.
- You can quickly create HDR-panoramas by combining multiple images with different exposures - in just one step.
Basic information about Lightroom CC.
Do not be limited to work on the computer. Edit, organize, store and share photos on any device using Lightroom CC cloud photo service:
• storing and viewing photos in full resolution in the cloud;
• search for photos on any device using the automatic labeling feature;
• editing from any device using an intuitive, optimized interface.
New and improved features of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC:
• Fast integration
Increase speed and stability when integrating Lightroom Classic CC with a Canon camera.
• Combine photos into a panorama in one step
Get high-definition HDR panoramas by creating multiple HDR photos using bracketing and combining them into a panoramic image in just one step.
• Masking in the depth range
Highlight areas based on depth ranges in the foreground or in the background of HEIC format photos.
• Improved image with negative haze correction value
Noise reduction when moving the haze correction slider to the left from zero.
• Reducing the color tone effect.
Reduce magenta tint in low-light images.
• Processor: Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support *; 2 GHz or faster processor
• Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) or Windows 10 **
• RAM: 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
• Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
• Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
• Graphics processor acceleration requirements:
· AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
· Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
· NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
· OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
· 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K-and 5K-resolution monitors.
• Internet connection, registration, validation of subscriptions, and online access.
• Automatic shutdown of the Internet before installation, and inclusion after its end
• It is possible to install in Windows 7/8 (experimentally)
• The program does not require registration and activation (everything is already treated)
Year of release: 2019
Platform / OS: Windows® 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (only 64-bit)
Interface Language: Multilanguage / Русский / English
Size: 1.16 GB